2014 Husqvarna 327HE3x 96559801
A professional pole hedge trimmer with an articulating cutter bar. Adjustable cutting bar for greater versatility and less stress on the operator. Including the operator, the machine's maximum reach is approximately 10 feet. The operator's position between the engine and cutter-bar makes the machine exceptionally well-balanced and comfortable to use. Fitted with Husqvarna's E-TECH II engine for more power and better fuel economy.
- Remote blade adjuster: Allows the operator to change the angle of the cutting equipment without getting hands near the blades.
- Articulating cutter bar: Adjustable cutting bar for greater versatility and less stress on the operator. The cutter bar can be angled in numerous positions to clip overhead and low-lying hedges easily.
- Engine position: Helps divert exhaust fumes away from the user and improves balance.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- E-TECH® II: Exhaust emissions are reduced without compromising power.
- Comfort handle: Easily adjustable soft-grip handle for optimum comfort.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Cylinder displacement: 24.5 cc
- Power output: 1.21 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8400 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 600 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in.
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 4/4 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 106 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 4.78:1
- Knife Length: 21.7 in.
- Knife adjustment range, up/down: 45/85 deg.
- Teeth opening: 1.14 in.
- Recommended maximum twig diameter: 0.79 in.
- Cutting speed: 4184 cut/min
- Weight: 14.33 lb.
- 24.5 cc
- Cut, in.
- 21.7 in.
- 14.33 lb.