2015 Husqvarna 240 16"
Husqvarna 240 is ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-Torq® engine with low emissions.
- X-Torq®: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Combined choke/stop control: Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner: Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Inertia activated chain brake: Reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback.
- Cylinder displacement: 38.2 cc
- Power output: 2 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ7Y
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in.
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 2.1/2.7 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 100.7 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 113 dB(A)
- Chain pitch: .325 in. / 3/8 in.
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13 in.-16 in.
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 ft. s
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 10.3 lb.
- 38.2 cc
- Horse Power
- 2 hp
- 10.3 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 13 in. - 16 in.