2015 Husqvarna 395 XP® - 20" Bar, .3/8" Pitch, .050" Gauge
A very powerful saw from our latest generation of large professional saws. The 395XP is engineered with the professional logger in mind. Designed for the most demanding conditions a logger may face. The 395XP is unique due to its more rugged handle design, more aggressive clutch, and wider clutch cover for better dispersal of wood chips. This saw also has the power and balance to take longer bar lengths.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Magnesium crankcase: Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Three-piece crankshaft: Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Felling marks: Distinct, colored marks used for aiming the direction of timber fall.
- Front handle ergonomics: Better grip and a 7° offset handle reduces fatigue.
- Adjustable oil pump: Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Cylinder displacement: 94 cc
- Power output: 7.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8700 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 30.43 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 470 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2500 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ6Y
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in.
- Torque, max.: 5.9 Nm/6000 rpm
- Oil tank volume: 1.1 US pint
- Oil pump type: Automatic
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 6.5/10.2 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 102 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 115 dB(A)
- Chain pitch: 3/8 in., .404 in.
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 18 in.-36 in.
- Chain speed at max power: 64.3 ft. s
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 17.4 lb.
- 94 cc
- Horse Power
- 7.1 hp
- 17.4 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 18 in. - 36 in.