2015 Husqvarna 545 - 20" Bar, .325" Pitch, .050" Gauge, Auto Tune
Husqvarna 545 is developed for demanding work by contractors and land owners. The saw has a ground breaking design and is loaded with raw power for efficient operation. Our unique X-Torq® engine technology provide more power where you need it, up to 20% less fuel consumption and 75% less exhaust emission.
- X-Torq®: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Flip-up tank cap: The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- AutoTune: AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Easy to start: Combined start/stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start.
- Adjustable oil pump: Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner: Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- Cylinder displacement: 50.1 cc
- Power output: 3.35 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9600 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 17.58 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 424 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in.
- Torque, max.: 2.69 Nm/6600 rpm
- Oil tank volume: 0.57 US pint
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 2.8/3.7 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 106 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 116 dB(A)
- Chain pitch: .325 in.
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13 in.-20 in.
- Chain speed at max power: 60.7 ft. s
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 10.8 lb.
- 50.1 cc
- Horse Power
- 3.35 hp
- 10.8 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 13 in.-20 in.