2015 Husqvarna RZ46i
For maneuverability, efficiency and convenience in a homeowner zero-turn mower package, the residential series delivers. True zero-turn mower performance with twin, maintenance-free integrated transmissions, heavy-duty front wide casters and a rugged tube steel frame. High performance Air Induction cutting decks with a reinforced deck trim allow side ejection, or optional mulch and collection capability. Convenient control placement, foam padded steering levers and an adjustable seat make these units easy and enjoyable to operate. The SmartSwitch ignition system brings the convenience of one touch starting, real time feedback and key-less security to zero-turn mowers.
- SmartSwitch™: SmartSwitch ignition offers the convenience and security of "key-less" starting and operator feedback on safety systems, as well as one touch battery charge status and headlight operation.
- Zero-turn steering system: Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius.
- Endurance V-Twin Engine: Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces, and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology: Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- Maintenance-Free Transmission: Worry free performance with maintenance free, integrated zero-turn transmissions.
- Rugged frame and casters: The robust frame and casters ensure durability and reduced chassis flex.
- Comfortable steering: Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.
- Water hose connection: Facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck. Attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine and you will get a cleaner deck. For optimum results, clean the mower directly after use.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Endurance Series
- Power: 23 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 724 cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 16 A
- Air Filter type: Standard
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3.5 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Side (Single)
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure
- Oil capacity: 64 fl oz
- Oil filter: Included
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model: EZT
- Pump displacement: 10 cc
- Fan-cooled pumps: Included
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-6.5 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-3.5 mph
- Cutting width: 46 in.
- Cutting deck type: Stamped, Reinforced
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Deck thickness: 12 gauge
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 in.
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Clutch rating: 90 ft.lb.
- Blades: 2
- Blade-tip speed: 16600 fpm
- Anti-scalp wheels: 3
- Deck lifting system: Manual, hand operated
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Included
- Spindle/mandrel type: Aluminum, vented
- Greasable mandrels: Included
- Deck Wash Port: Included
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat spring: Included
- Seat back height: Medium
- Fuel level window: Included
- Hour meter: Digital
- Cup holder: Included
- Tire size, front: 11x4-5 in.
- Tire size, rear: 18x8.5-8 in.
- Wheelbase: 43.8 in.
- Base machine, length: 75 in.
- Base machine, width (chute down): 67.5 in.
- Base machine, width (chute up): 57 in.
- Base machine, height: 40 in.
- Weight: 580 lb.
- Productivity: 2.4 acres/hr
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Engine Type
- Endurance Series
- 724 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11x4-5 in.; Rear: 18x8.5-8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 46 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Collect, Mulch