2015 Kohler Engine CV620
Call for Price
This v-twin cylinder, air-cooled, horizontal-shaft engine is built to last. OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, and aluminum block construction make the 4-cycle, gasoline-powered Command PRO® ready for the long haul.
- Durable, Long Life Design: Hydraulic valve lifters are oil pressurized, ensuring that push rods stay in constant contact with the rocker arms. Requiring no adjustment, the valve train is virtually maintenance-free. In addition, full-pressure lubrication delivers continuous lube to critical engine components, even at 25-degree angle of operation and optional oil cooler regulates the oil temperature extending oil-change intervals. Large capacity, in-line fuel filter provides extra protection against dirt particles that can clog fuel lines.
- High Power Performance: Overhead valve technology provides greater volumetric efficiency and a higher compression ratio. This produces more power, improved fuel economy and cooling and reduces oil consumption. In addition, there is virtually no carbon buildup, reducing overall maintenance costs. The variable speed, mechanical governor promises smooth performance, regardless of application or fluctuating demands for power.
- Reliable Starting: Kohler Command PRO® electronic ignition system generates a stronger spark at low cranking speed and Automatic Compression Release (ACR) allows compression to escape during cranking to reduce pull force.
- User-Friendly Maintenance: Extended maintenance intervals, Yellow oil fill cap/dipstick handle, Dual oil drains, Easy-access oil fill/dipstick, Two-year limited warranty
- High Power Performance: Accelerator pump carburetor, High-performance spark plugs, 20 amp charging, regulated, Larger in-line fuel filter, Overhead valve (OHV) design
- Reliability and Long Life Design: Hardened crankshaft journals, High-efficiency fan and screen, Commercial air cleaner with larger dual-element air filter and foam pre-cleaner, Oil cooler, Cast iron cylinder liners, Hydraulic valve lifters, Full-pressure lubrication, Spin-on, full-flow oil filter
- Quiet, Smooth Operation: Integrated muffler & heat shield, Engineered material blower housing, Pulse fuel pump, CARB & EPA emission-certified
- Easy Dependable Starts: Top-mount controls, Smart-Choke™ carburetor, Electronic ignition system, Solenoid shift starter
- This engine powers the following equipment: Agriculture, Golf Course Maintenance, Industrial/Construction, Lawn & Landscape, Power Generation/Welder, Recreational Vehicles
- J1940 Power hp(kW): 19 (14.2)
- Displacement cu in (cc): 41.1 (674)
- Bore in (mm): 3.1 (80)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.6 (67)
- Peak Torque lbs. ft (Nm): 34 (46.1)
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 90 (41)
- Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions L x W x H in: 17.8 x 17.7 x 14.1
- Backpressure Limit: 50
- J1995 Power hp (kW): 20.96 (15.6)
- J1995 Rated Speed (RPM) : 3600
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.1 in. (80 mm) x 2.6 in. (67 mm)
- 41.1 cu in. (674 cc)
- Compression Ratio
- J1940 Power: 19 HP (14.2 kW); J1995 Power: 20.96 HP (15.6 kW)
- 34 lb. ft. (46.1 Nm)
- 17.8 in.
- 17.7 in.
- 14.1 in.
- 90 lb. (41 kg)