2015 Kohler Engine ECV630
Call for Price
- Durable, Long Life Design: Hydraulic valve lifters are oil pressurized, ensuring that push rods stay in constant contact with the rocker arms. Requiring no adjustment, the valve train is virtually maintenance-free. In addition, full-pressure lubrication delivers continuous lube to critical engine components, even at 25-degree angle of operation and optional oil cooler regulates the oil temperature extending oil-change intervals. Large capacity, in-line fuel filter provides extra protection against dirt particles that can clog fuel lines.
- High Power Performance: Overhead valve technology provides greater volumetric efficiency and a higher compression ratio. This produces more power, improved fuel economy and cooling and reduces oil consumption. In addition, there is virtually no carbon buildup, reducing overall maintenance costs. The variable speed, mechanical governor promises smooth performance, regardless of application or fluctuating demands for power.
- Reliable Starting: Kohler Command PRO® electronic ignition system generates a stronger spark at low cranking speed.
- Easy Dependable Starts: Optimized fuel injector placement and intelligent sensor pack deliver fuel wherever and whenever there is a demand for power, No-choke starting even in cold weather, when engine is hot or after long periods of storage, Less downtime and less maintenance for the life of the engine, No messy, gummed-up carburetor to clean or adjust
- Increased Efficiency: Capable of saving up to 25% in fuel over similar-size carbureted engines, Advanced oxygen sensor analyzes the exhaust's air/fuel mixture, Upon analysis, the oxygen sensor adjusts the air/fuel mixture for optimum fuel efficiency, On top of the savings, you'll also refuel less, increasing your overall efficiency
- Lowest Operating Cost: Fast payback for your investment
- J1940 Power hp(kW): 19 (14.2)
- Displacement cu in (cc): 42 (694)
- Bore in (mm): 3.2 (80)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.7 (69)
- Peak Torque lbs. ft (Nm): 34.2 (46.4)
- Compression Ratio: 8.7:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 108 (49)
- Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions L x W x H in: 21.3 x 18.5 x 17.6
- Backpressure Limit: 50
- J1995 Power hp (kW): 22.1 (16.5)
- J1995 Rated Speed (RPM) : 3600
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block, electronic fuel injection
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.3 in. (83 mm) x 2.7 in. (69 mm)
- 42 cu in. (694 cc)
- Compression Ratio
- J1940 Power: 19 HP (14.2 kW); J1995 Power: 22.1 HP (16.5 kW)
- 34.2 lb. ft. (46.4 Nm)
- 21.3 in.
- 18.5 in.
- 17.6 in.
- 108 lb. (49 kg)