2015 Kohler Engine KT725
Call for Price
You want an engine as durable and fully loaded as the pros? Now you've got it with the KOHLER air-cooled, V-twin 7000 Series engine. Power up your tractor or ZTR and run rings around your neighbors with pro-grade features, durable components and powerful cuts.
- Professional Grade Design: Power up your tractor or ZTR and run rings around your neighbors with professional grade features, durable components and powerful cuts.
- Durable, Long Life Design: Cast-iron cylinder bores and pressure lubrication protect and extend engine life.
- User-Friendly: Highlighted service points on the same side of the engine for more convenient servicing.
- Reliable Starting: The high-torque inertia drive starter with extra-large output provides quick, reliable starting.
- User-Friendly Maintenance: Easy-access air filter allows for quick inspection and maintenance., Highlighted service points on the same side of the engine for more convenient servicing.
- Easy Dependable Starts: High-torque inertia drive starter with extra-large output for quick, reliable starting., Consistent-Cut™ technology provides more consistent power to your deck, helping you get the perfect cut.
- High Power Performance: Optional PRO Performance air, oil and fuel filters deliver maximum performance., Top 7000 Series models deliver more power through higher displacement (Model KT745) and variable-speed ignition (models KT740 and KT745).
- Reliability and Long Life Design: Dual-seal air filter keeps debris out of the engine., Cast iron cylinder bores protect under dirty conditions., Pressure lubrication extends engine life.
- This engine powers the following equipment: Lawn Tractor
- J1940 Power hp(kW): 22 (16.4)
- Displacement cu in (cc): 44.2 (725)
- Bore in (mm): 3.3 (83)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.6 (67)
- Peak Torque lbs. ft (Nm): 40.4 (54.8)
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 85 (38.6)
- Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Pressure lubrication w/full flow filter
- Dimensions L x W x H in: 18.6 x 17.5 x 13.9
- Backpressure Limit: 50
- J1995 Power hp (kW): 21.2 (15.8)
- J1995 Rated Speed (RPM) : 3600
- Engine Type
- Four-cycle, twin-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.3 in. (83 mm) x 2.6 in. (67 mm)
- 44.2 cu in. (725 cc)
- Compression Ratio
- J1940 Power: 22 HP (16.4 kW)
- 40.4 lb. ft. (54.8 Nm)
- 18.6 in.
- 17.5 in.
- 13.9 in.
- 85 lb. (38.6 kg)