2015 Kohler Engine PCV680
Call for Price
Ditch that inefficient propane engine conversion. And say hello to a cleaner burning, more fuel-efficient EFI propane engine that saves you up to $1200 a year on fuel (Compared to a comparable Kohler carbureted gasoline engine under comparable loads and duty cycles and based on a gasoline price of $3.65/gal and a propane price of $1.75/gal and 600 hours of annual operation). Our exclusive Command PRO EFI engine with closed-loop electronic fuel injection now offers a propane option designed for higher performance using less fuel. It saves you cash hour after hour, year after year.
- Professional Grade Design: Closed-loop electronic fuel injection is just one of the pro features you get. With no carburetor, there are no carburetor problems and no fuel stabilizer needed. These engines automatically adjust to load, weather and altitude for better performance and are backed by a 3-year unlimited-hour commercial limited warranty.
- Reliable Starting: These engines start like your car - just turn the key and go. There's no choking, no priming and no fuel pressure adjustment. Plus, there's no carburetor maintenance and less downtime.
- Increased Efficiency: KOHLER EFI propane engines produce over 50% fewer hydrocarbon emissions than a typical carbureted engine, helping to reduce smog formation (compared to a comparable Kohler carbureted gasoline engine under comparable loads and duty cycles). They may be used on Ozone Action Days and can help you win “green” contracts. Plus, 25% less fuel means 25% less carbon-based greenhouse gas emissions. They also reduce carbon monoxide (CO) emissions by up to 50%.
- User-Friendly: EFI diagnostic software provides a quick diagnosis to help detect and fix problems if they occur.
- High Power Performance: Command PRO EFI automatically optimizes for fuel grade, fuel quality and altitude.
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Save up to $1200/year when you run an EFI propane engine 600/hours a year. Save up to $2.00/hour compared to a carbureted gasoline engine. And save up to $1.25/hour compared to a carbureted gasoline-to-propane engine conversion (compared to a comparable Kohler carbureted gasoline engine under comparable loads and duty cycles; based on a gasoline price of $3.65/gal. and a propane price of $1.75/gal. and 600 hours of annual operation).
- User-Friendly Maintenance: Easy access to all routine maintenance points., EFI diagnostic software provides a quick diagnosis to help detect and fix problems if they occur.
- Easy Dependable Starts: No choke, no carburetor - starts just like your car:
- Increased Efficiency: Closed-loop electronic fuel injection, Automatically optimizes for fuel grade, fuel quality and altitude, Produces over 50% fewer hydrocarbon emissions than a typical carbureted engine, helping to reduce smog formation (KOHLER PCV740 engine vs. a KOHLER CV742 carbureted gasoline engine)
- High Power Performance: Closed-loop electronic fuel injection., Automatically optimizes for fuel grade, fuel quality and altitude.
- Lowest Operating Cost: Saves you up to $1200 a year on fuel (KOHLER PCV740 engine vs: a similarly sized KOHLER carbureted gasoline engine; annual savings assume 600 hours/year of operation)
- J1940 Power hp(kW): 22 (16.4)
- Displacement cu in (cc): 45 (747)
- Bore in (mm): 3.3 (83)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.7 (69)
- Peak Torque lbs. ft (Nm): 36.7 (49.8)
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 108 (49)
- Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions L x W x H in: 21.3 x 18.5 x 17.6
- Backpressure Limit: 50
- J1995 Power hp (kW): 21.1 (15.7)
- J1995 Rated Speed (RPM) : 3600
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block, electronic fuel injection
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.3 in. (83 mm) x 2.7 in. (69 mm)
- 45 cu in. (747 cc)
- Compression Ratio
- J1940 Power: 22 HP (16.4 kW); J1995 Power: 21.1 HP (15.7 kW)
- 36.7 lb. ft. (49.8 Nm)
- 21.3 in.
- 18.5 in.
- 17.6 in.
- 108 lb. (49 kg)