2017 Briggs & Stratton 3500 Watt Portable Generator with RV Outlet, 206 (030676)
Call for Price
Take some of the conveniences of home on your next RV camping trip with this Briggs & Stratton® 3,500 watt* portable generator. Its 120V/30A RV outlet makes it easy to power your recreational vehicle and it has enough to power to run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. Its Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ engine is durable and reliable to keep delivering power – even if your generator has to run for a few days. And it can run up to 8 hours (at 50% load) without refueling.
* Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ Engine
* Multi-featured control panel includes 2 household outlets and one RV outlet
* 8 hour run time (at 50% load) without refueling
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton® PowerBuilt™
- Running Watts*: 3500 Running Watts
- Starting Watts*: 4375 Starting Watts
- Running Amps: 29.2
- Volts: 120
- Engine Displacement (cc): 208 cc
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 4 gal
- Run Time: Up to 8 hours @ 1/2 Load Time
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- Start Type: Recoil
- Low Oil Shutdown: No
- Automatic Idle Control: No
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Hour Meter: No
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Wheel Diameter (in): 7.0 in
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Width (in): 22 in
- Spark Arrestor: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 111 lbs
- Height (in): 23 in
- Length (in): 26 in
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited Product
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Limited Product
- Marketing Model: 030676
- Multi-Featured Control Panel with RV Outlet: Includes two GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120V RV outlet to power essentials in your home, or items in your RV when you’re away from home.
- Long 8 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load): A metal 4 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ OHV Engine (208cc): This durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it’s ideal for portable generators.
- Easy Mobility: Featuring 7" Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Surge Wattage: The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- 208 cc
- 26 in
- 22 in
- 23 in
- 111 lbs
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 4 gal
- Run Time
- Up to 8 hours @ 1/2 Load Time