2017 Briggs & Stratton 62 kW1 Standby Generator (076161-165)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
62 kW1 Standby Generator (076161-165)
With one of the best commercial warranty in the industry, the 62 kW1 Commercial Generator delivers reliable backup power to small businesses.
- Model Number: 076161-165
- Running Watts (LP)*: 62,000
- Running Watts (NG)*: 55,000
- Engine Brand: GM
- Engine Series: Vortec
- Engine Displacement (cc): 5736
- Number of Cylinders: 8
- Operation: Fully
- Voltage (V): 120/208,
- Running Amps (LP): 250
- Running Amps (NG): 229
- Alternator Type: Brushless
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50%
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50%
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low
- Enclosure: Aluminum
- Short Circuit: Electric
- Governor Type: Electronic
- Length (in): 98
- Width (in): 39.4
- Height (in): 43
- Weight (lbs): 2020
- Warranty (Product)***: 5
- GM Vortec Engine Power: The commercial-grade GM Vortec 1800 RPM engine packs a punch when called upon, yet it's more fuel-efficient and runs quieter than higher RPM engines.
- Longer Product Life: Maximize your investment with a standby generator that can stand the test of time. Designed for longer product life and budget-friendly operation, Briggs & Stratton standby generators have low speed 1,800 RPM liquid cooled engines, limited temperature rise on the alternator and corrosion-resistant, all-metal enclosures.
- Medium Businesses: Ideal for medium businesses, the Briggs & Stratton 60 kW1 Commercial Standby Generator helps you automatically power your business' essential electrical loads.
- Easier to Service: Convenient access points make it easier for technicians to service. Immediate access to the entire engine can be reached without time-consuming disassembly.
- Voltage & Controller Options Available
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Enclosure: Durable aluminum enclosure that is build to last. Protects against extreme weather conditions and corrosion.
- NFPA 110 Capable: Suitable for NFPA 110 applications when installed with the compatible NFPA 110 accessories and installation methods.
- 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-friendly limited warranty is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 5 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty. Click here for details.
NOTES:*NG = Natural Gas; LP = Liquid Propane. **Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions at 1/2 load. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances - fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors. ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details