2017 Briggs & Stratton 6.75 ft-lbs Gross Torque (103M)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton EXi Series Engines, the first walk-behind mower engine featuring Just Check and Add™ so you'll never need an oil change-ever. Redesigned from the ground up, EXi Series Engines are lightweight and easy to maneuver, have tool-less access for easy maintenance, and come equipped with the ReadyStart® Starting System with no prime, no choke-just pull for power. Powerful, durable, easy to use and easy to maintain.
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 6.75 ft-lbs, gross
- Engine Displacement (cc): 163 cc
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Length (in): 13.8 in
- Width (in): 12.5 in
- Height (in): 10.1 in
- Weight (lbs): 18.8 lbs
- Bore (in): 2.69 in
- Stroke (in): 1.75 in
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.27 gal
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Capacity (oz): 15.0 oz
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Starter: ReadyStart®
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Paper Element
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: N/A
- Certified Power Rating: Download Power Curve
- Marketing Model: 103M
- EXi Series Engines: Never Change the Oil. Ever. Just Check and Add.
- Easy Maneuverability: The lightest engine in its class makes it easy to maneuver.
- Angled Fuel Neck 2X the Size: Make filling up less of a mess.
- Never Change the Oil!: The first gas-powered engine to never need an oil change, just simply check and add oil for the life of the engine.
- Starts in 2 attempts – or we'll fix it for free.*
- Tool-less Access: Easier and quicker access for regular maintenance.
- ReadyStart® Starting System: See how easy engine starting can be. No prime, no choke–just pull for power.
- Advanced Formula Fuel Treatment & Stabilizer: Safeguards engines against ethanol damage and maintains fuel stability for up to 3 years.
- Torque: the True Measure of Lawn Mowing Power: Cubic centimeters (cc) only measure the size of the engine on your lawn mower or outdoor power equipment. Torque measures the power that rotates the blade. Maximize your mowing power.
- Use E10 or Less Engine Fuel: Look Before you pump fuel into your lawn mower and help avoid engine damage. Do not use any fuel containing greater than 10 percent ethanol (E10) in the engine on your outdoor power equipment.
- Super Lo-Tone™ Engine Muffler: A quieter lawn mowing experience.
- Optional: InStart® Lithium-Ion Electric Starting: The world's first lawn mower engine to combine the power of gas and the starting reliability of lithium-ion battery technology.
- Optional: Quiet Power Technology™: Up to 60% quieter* than competitor models.*noise reduction will vary based on engine and application model
- 163 cc
- 6.75 ft-lbs, gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.27 gal
- Starting System
- 13.8 in
- 12.5 in
- 10.1 in
- 18.8 lbs