2017 Briggs & Stratton 7000 Watt Elite Series™ Portable Generator (030663)
Call for Price
Step up and power more household essentials during a power outage with our 7,000 watt Elite Series™ portable generator. This heavy-duty generator, which can power up anything from lights to your home’s furnace, is great for getting your life back to normal during a power outage or for powering do-it-yourself projects around the house. It features our top-of-the-line Briggs & Stratton® 2100 Series™ OHV engine, easy key electric starting and a long 9 hour run time (at 50% load).
* Briggs & Stratton 2100 Series™ Engine
* Multi-featured control panel includes 4 GFCI household outlets and 1 locking outlet
* Key electric start
* 9 hour run time (at 50% load) without refueling
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Series: 2100 Series™
- Running Watts*: 7000 Running Watts
- Starting Watts*: 8750 Starting Watts
- Volts: 120/240
- Running Amps: 29.1
- Surge Amps: 58.3
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420 cc
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7.5 gal
- Run Time: Up to 9 hours @ 1/2 Load
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Automatic Idle Control: No
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Wheel Diameter (in): 12.0 in
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Spark Arrestor: Yes
- Width (in): 31 in
- Weight (lbs): 244 lbs
- Height (in): 29 in
- Length (in): 28 in
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Limited Product
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 3-year Limited Product
- Marketing Model: 030663
- Multi-Featured Control Panel With Circuit Breaker Protection: Includes four GFCI 120 V household outlets and one 120/240V 30A locking outlet to power more essentials in your home, plus rubber outlet covers protect against the elements.
- Briggs & Stratton Engine (420cc): For long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency when using your portable generator.
- Key Electric Start and Remote Choke: For quick and easy starting right from the control panel.
- Long 9 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load): A metal 7 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability: Featuring large 12" Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Surge Wattage: The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- 420 cc
- 28 in
- 31 in
- 29 in
- 244 lbs
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 7.5 gal
- Run Time
- Up to 9 hours @ 1/2 Load