2019 Briggs & Stratton 20kW1 Standby Generator (040574)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
20kW1 Standby Generator (040574)
Violent storms aren't just a threat to your property, they're a threat to your peace of mind. When severe weather strikes, this generator delivers all the protection and power your home needs.
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Enclosure: Overcome extreme elements and hurricane-force winds up to 175 mph with a durable enclosure that protects your investment.
- Stainless Steel Base: Endure decades of harsh conditions with a durable, stainless steel base that resists rust.
- Commercial-Grade Vanguard™ Engine: Get powerful performance when you need it most with an unrelenting engine that was built for the most punishing conditions.
- Symphony® II Power Management Technology: By intelligently orchestrating the balance of high-demand appliances with lower-demand items, Symphony II gives you true, whole-house power from a smaller, more affordable generator.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty: Enjoy greater peace of mind with a 5-year limited warranty on parts, labor and travel.
- Superior Customer Support: Call our U.S.-based Answer Care Representatives by calling (800) 743-4115 for guidance and answers that make the shopping process easy.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing* is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators on the Briggs & Stratton Standby Power Credit Card. *Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required.
- Model Number: 040574
- Running Watts (NG)*: 18,000
- Engine Series: Vanguard™
- Voltage (V): 120/240V AC, Single Phase
- Running Amps (NG): 75
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 2.31 gal / hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Length (in): 49.2
- Height (in): 30.5
- Warranty (Product)***: 5-Year
- Running Watts (LP)*: 20,000
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 993
- Running Amps (LP): 75
- Alternator Type: Self-Excited, Rotation Field
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 187 ft3 / hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Phase: 1-Phase
- Width (in): 31.7
- Weight (lbs): 443
- Engine Type
- 993 cc
- 49.2 in.
- 31.7 in.
- 30.5 in.
- 443 lb.
- AC Output
- 20,000W (LP)