2019 Briggs & Stratton 35 kW1 Standby Generator System (076140)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
35 kW1 Standby Generator System (076140)
Perfect for businesses, the 35kW1 Commercial Generator is designed for longer product life. Plus, it's backed by the most comprehensive unit warranty in the industry 5 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- Trust the Power Experts: When your family chooses Briggs & Stratton, it's choosing the engine experts of more than 105 years.
- GM Vortec Engine Power: The commercial-grade GM Vortec 1800 RPM engine packs a punch when called upon, yet it's more fuel-efficient and runs quieter than higher RPM engines.
- Superior Customer Support: Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Briggs & Stratton will be with you every step of the way. Complete our web form below or visit the Customer Support portal to get your questions answered.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing* is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators on the Briggs & Stratton Standby Power Credit Card.*Subject to credit approval Minimum monthly payments required.
- Corrosion-Resistant: Durable, all-metal enclosures are built to last protecting against extreme weather conditions and supported by the longest enclosure warranty in the industry.
- Commercial Grade Warranty
- 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-friendly limited warranty is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 5 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- Model Number: 076140
- Surge Watts (LP)*: 35000
- Surge Watts (NG)*: 32000
- Engine Series: 3.0L 4-Cylinder, Operating at 1800 RPM
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Voltage (V): 120/240V AC, Single Phase, 1.0 pf
- Running Amps (NG): 133
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 32.8 gal/hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Oil Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault
- Alternator: Brushless, Computer-Friendly
- Width (in): 39.5
- Weight (lbs): 1469
- Running Watts (LP)*: 35,000
- Running Watts (NG)*: 32,000
- Engine Brand: GM Vortec
- Engine Displacement (cc): 4294
- Operation: Computer Friendly
- Running Amps (LP): 146
- Alternator Type: Brushless
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 209571
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- HZ: 60 Hz
- Length (in): 84.4
- Height (in): 41.0
- Warranty (Product)***: 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
NOTES:This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators).Warranty details available at briggsandstratton.com.3Installations must strictly comply with all applicable codes, industry standards, laws, regulations and provided installation manual. Running engines give off carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless, poisonous gas so it is important to keep exhaust gas away from any windows, doors, ventilation intakes or crawl spaces. The installation manual contains specific instructions related to generator placement in addition to NFPA 37, including the requirement that Carbon monoxide detectors be installed and maintained in your home. *NG = Natural Gas; LP = Liquid Propane. **Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions at 1/2 load. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances - fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors. ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Engine Type
- 3.0L 4-Cylinder
- 4294 cc
- 84.4 in.
- 39.5 in.
- 41.0 in.
- 1469 lb.
- AC Output
- 35,000W (LP)