2019 Briggs & Stratton 48 kW1 Standby Generator System (076150)
Call for Price
The liquid cooled 35 kW1 standby generator system from Briggs & Stratton brings commercial-grade reliability to your home. A GM Vortec engine, the 35 kW1 is designed to handle any and all of the power needs in your large sized home without hesitation.
- GM Vortec Engine Power: The commercial-grade GM Vortec 1800 RPM engine packs a punch when called upon, yet it's more fuel-efficient and runs quieter than higher RPM engines.
- Corrosion-Resistant: Durable, all-metal enclosures are built to last protecting against extreme weather conditions and supported by the longest enclosure warranty in the industry.
- Trust the Power Experts: When your family chooses Briggs & Stratton, it's choosing the engine experts of more than 105 years.
- Superior Customer Support: Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Briggs & Stratton will be with you every step of the way. Complete our web form below or visit the Customer Support portal to get your questions answered.
- 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-friendly limited warranty is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 5 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- Model Number: 076150
- Running Watts (NG)*: 45,000
- Engine Series: 5.0L 4-Cylinder, Operating at 1800 RPM
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): 200
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 464400 BTU/Hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Length (in): 98.5
- Height (in): 44.5
- Warranty (Product)***: 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
- Running Watts (LP)*: 48,000
- Engine Brand: GM Vortec
- Engine Displacement (cc): 5012
- Voltage (V): 120/240V AC, Single Phase, 1.0 pf
- Running Amps (NG): 200
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 5.5 gal/hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Oil Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault
- Width (in): 39.5
- Weight (lbs): 1956
- Engine Type
- 5.0L 4-Cylinder
- 5012 cc
- 98.5 in.
- 39.5 in.
- 44.5 in.
- 1956 lb.
- AC Output
- 48,000W (LP)