2019 Briggs & Stratton Three Phase 30 kW1 Standby Generator (076191)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
Three Phase 30 kW1 Standby Generator (076191)
Durable backup power for businesses and luxury homes. Guard against losses due to power outages with a 30 kW Briggs & Stratton Standby Generator.
- Service Made Simple: This generator system is designed to make maintenance easier. The side panels are fully removable and gas shocks on the hinged roof keep it propped open for quick, total access when needed.
- Durable Enclosure: Designed to weather the elements, the system's enclosure is made from automotive-grade Galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
- Liquid-Cooled Briggs & Stratton® Engine: Delivers the dependability one expects from a generator with an easy conversion between natural gas (NG) and liquid propane vapor (LPV) during installation.
- Symphony® II Power Management System: Symphony® II Power Management System offers whole house power with a more affordable home generator. Symphony II automatically balances the power of your home's electrical load including high wattage items like air conditioning units and electric ovens.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing* is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators on the Briggs & Stratton Standby Power Credit Card. *Subject to credit approval Minimum monthly payments required.
- Model Number: 076191
- Running Watts (NG)*: 30,000
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): 104
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 293 ft3 /hr
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Oil Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault
- Phase: 3-Phase
- Warranty (Product)***: 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
- Running Watts (LP)*: 30,000
- Engine Brand: Liquid-cooled, in-line, 4 cylinder
- Voltage (V): 120/208V AC, Three Phase, 1.0 pf
- Running Amps (NG): 104
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 3.8 gal/hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- HZ: 60 Hz, Computer Friendly
- Weight (lbs): 1000
NOTES:This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators).Warranty details available at briggsandstratton.com.3Installations must strictly comply with all applicable codes, industry standards, laws, regulations and provided installation manual. Running engines give off carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless, poisonous gas so it is important to keep exhaust gas away from any windows, doors, ventilation intakes or crawl spaces. The installation manual contains specific instructions related to generator placement in addition to NFPA 37, including the requirement that Carbon monoxide detectors be installed and maintained in your home. *NG = Natural Gas; LP = Liquid Propane.**Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions at 1/2 load. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances - fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors.***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Engine Type
- Liquid-cooled, in-line, 4 cylinder
- 1000 lb.
- AC Output
- 30,000 W