2019 Kohler Engine HD1100
Call for Price
Built to provide best-in-class power* and 2x longer useful engine life**
Based on KOHLER commercial engine designs, HD Series engines boast cast-iron cylinder liners — instead of aluminum — for added durability and engine protection.
(*Class defined as EPA Class I gasoline engines 225cc or below. ** Certified by Kohler. KOHLER HD Series vs. KOHLER XT Series™ EPA Emissions Certification.)
- 2x longer engine life certified by Kohler
- Enjoy effortless, no-prime starts thanks to our Smart-Choke™ and Easy-Pull™ technology
- Easy pours and less spilling with Accu-Fill® fuel tank's 45% larger angled fuel neck
- Consistent-Cut™ technology maintains engine speed for a cleaner turf cut, even in tough mowing conditions
- Less time spent on maintenance with longer oil and air filter maintenance intervals
- Engine type: Four-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder bore, aluminum block
- Model: HD1100
- Displacement (cc): 13.7 (224)
- Bore in (mm): 2.9 (73)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.1 (53.5)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm) 1: 11 (14.9)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 33.5 (15.2)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 0.625 (0.59)
- Lubrication: Splash
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 15.6 x 14.1 x 11.1
- Backpressure Limit 2: 40
- Engine Type: Prosumer
- Engine Type
- Four-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder bore, aluminum block
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.9 in. (73 mm) x 2.1 in. (53.5 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 11 ft. lb. (14.9 Nm)
- 15.6 in.
- 14.1 in.
- 11.1 in.
- 33.5 lb. (15.2 kg)